"One of the best things you can do in the caring of your children, is caring for their mother."
It may benefit you to seek counseling if you ...
- Are you pregnant and experiencing feelings of excessive worry or sadness?
- Have you had a baby in the past year and frequently cry for no reason?
- Since having a baby, do you feel overwhelmed, agitated or out of control?
- Do feel alone, like no one understands how you are feeling?
- Are you experiencing guilt or shame because you don't feel happy?
Many pregnant and postpartum women struggle with feeling stressed and overwhelmed due to rapid hormonal and physical changes, as well as an all encompassing life transition. Postpartum mood disorders are very common and respond well to professional support. Whether you are struggling with general feelings of stress or are experiencing symptoms suggestive of a larger emotional problem, such as Postpartum Depression, our mental health consultant can provide support and treatment that fits your needs and goals. Jamie Ross' unique blend of education, training and certifications have inspired her passion for supporting women's mental and emotional health during this special and vulnerable time. The first step toward seeking support is always the hardest, but it is also the most important thing that you can do for yourself and your family. Call or email Jamie today.