The Momentum Mission is to be an educational, informational, service and support resource for unique and dynamic, expecting and growing families for their pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum experience.
We do this in several ways...
- We honor the unique experience of every family we serve.
- We present quality, evidence-based educational programming to our community and that of the greater St. Louis area.
- We consider the holistic needs of each client we serve, recognizing that every person and family has unique relationship dynamics, responsibilities, and challenges of body, mind, and spirit.
- We offer on-going support services to our clients and their family/support network.
- We build bridges with trusted community care providers and resources so that all the needs our clients are met.
- We facilitate affordable and accessible peer support groups in our community.
- We train and partner with other professionals who practice with our same values, and who bring different passions and modalities to Momentum so that we can serve families in many ways.